I work in a college library, and today has been non-stop ridiculous:
- computers up and down–both in the power sense and the internet sense
- printers down
- unscheduled professors using our classrooms (which is okay, just chaotic)
- one student assistant out
- a roach on the third floor (we’re having an ongoing bug battle this rainy season)
- the usual sorts of mysteries from the InterLibrary Loan system
More of these issues than I’d like required me to crawl around on the floor, and I’m really glad I wore pants and not a skirt today, let me tell you.
And my wrist hurts.